Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Oppression "Time Machine" is at it Again....

I have been around for a few elections by now, and during an election year it does get ugly.  However, all the anti-women's / anti-girl's rights rhetoric and attempts (and some successes... unfortunately...) to pass outdated restrictive laws is just seriously burning me up!! Here is one that I discovered via my membership with /emailed action alerts from NOW:
http://action.now.org/o/5996/t/0/blastContent.jsp?email_blast_KEY=121627

I feel like it is an anti-choice bandwagon that people are jumping on left and right! Please join me in contacting your local representatives to STOP this antiquated bill that puts girls in danger of getting illegal, unsafe, or having no access to abortions if they need /choose... (it is also a Floridian woman who introduced this law again: . Ileana Ros-Lehtinen (R-Fla.))


                     "TAKE ACTION NOW"
                                                                 http://action.now.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment