Friday, February 24, 2012

My Digital Self

I popped open MS Word to work on the Digital Autobiography assignment and found myself drawn to producing a visual chronological timeline. This is due in part to my homeschooling friends who were touting the flexibility of sharing the past when you didn't have to rely on a text book. I cut some from the adult years of my timeline since this course focuses on younger girls. I may add back to it at some time when a grade isn't attached to it. Tabatha's Digital Self This was a fun assignment!

2 comments:

  1. Tabatha,
    That is fantastic! I agree, it was a fun assignment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was great! I love the time line effect! Your story is truly interesting in how you become immersed in the digital world. Thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete