Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Chris Brown Grammy Performance

After his Grammy win, Chris Brown tweeted "Hate all u want becuz I got a Grammy now! That's the ultimate f**k off!" he raged on Twitter in a message that has since been deleted from his page. "I'm back so watch my back as I walk away from all this negativity,". He deleted the message since then but what you put on the internet is there to stay. I just think it's funny that instead of using digital media to show the world that he's learned from his mistakes he continually shows that he's not sorry for what he did and that he hasn't changed at all.

http://blog.music.aol.com/2012/02/15/chris-brown-grammys-2012-critics/?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl2%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D135907

1 comment:

  1. Deandhra,
    You are so right! I hated to see him receive the Grammy. It sent a horrible message to the world, "It's ok to beat-up your girlfriend." His tweet just shows what an infantile person he is, really. He needs a great deal of personal growth before he can become a good man. I hope he is getting the help he needs.

    ReplyDelete